Tuesday, August 4, 2015

HK 23 Time Lapse In Hong Kong

On Tuesday, August 3,2015, 12:28 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello everyone,

What a week! It was super busy this week, well not really. Probably because of the travel time. Sometimes it takes 2 hours to get to an appointment. So I try to make most out of the 2 hours of travel.

We were able to teach a lot of people this week. We were able to meet with all our investigators and less active. Really tiring, but its the best by the end of the day because I know I am fulfilling my purpose as a missionary. Elder Shukis and I did our best to help people to come unto Christ. All the rejections didn't stop us from finding people. Awesome week of teaching investigators too. We are out here teaching people not lessons. This week we worked hard in tailoring the lessons into there needs. If they don't keep their commitment then we spend the whole meeting reading the scriptures together. At the beginning of my mission I thought I had to explain faith deeply so that they can understand, now that I am out for 5 months I learned that if they act they will be able to gain that faith. So regardless of having faith or not, we always have to strive hard in progressing. Cos if not then we are regressing.  

I am so happy to be able to take part in this great work. I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ lives. Miracles still happens today.

Elder Sy

                                      ELDER SY
(薛 長 老)
耶穌基督聖徒教會
中國香港傳道
China Hong Kong Mission
 2014 - 2016
                                                                 

                                                                  So busy this week. Not much pictures


Richard and his expensive bike haha.