Tuesday, July 28, 2015

HK 22 19th Birthday


On Tuesday, July 28,2015, 2015 04:46 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hey how is every one? 

I am 19 now, WOW! Really great, On my birthday it felt like a normal day! Just went out and served others. Its special for me to be out here preaching the restored gospel. 19 years of mortal existence just reminds me of my parents. 20 years ago, dad and mom were married. Who knew life for them would be awesome after 20! I am blessed to have good parents who centers Christs teaching at home. I just thank God everyday for the wonderful family I have. 


This week we were able to teach people from mainland. I am grateful for the opportunity to help them come unto Christ! Super great experience, I am always strengthened whenever people from mainland come here with that desire. It was one of the best baptismal service too! Really awesome experience. It has been pretty tough lately, can't find any mandarins here in TOLO HARBOR. Hope we find one soon. This week, I was able to go to the temple too. Its really special to go there and feel the peace. 

Hope you guys have a great week. I know that as we center our life on Christ's teachings we will be truly blessed. I know Christ lives. 

Elder Sy














Notes from Mommy and Daddy Sy

- July 25th was Elder Sy's 19th birthday and his home ward here in the Philippines ( Mabolo Ward ) members greeted him a happy birthday.