Wednesday, August 12, 2015

HK 24 A New Son Is On The Way ! Who Could It Be ?

On Monday, August 10,2015, 2015 12:36 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello everyone,
Hey, its been a really quick week again! Another great week has passed by.
Last week Elder Shukis and I were able to teach mainlanders again. We were able to teach Sister Wang and Sister Zhu. Like I said before, it was super spiritual once again. I am really impressed with these humble Chinese people willing to follow Christ's example. Super nice because they listen with their hearts! They are super prepared. It was the biggest baptismal service I have been. 7 people came down to be baptized. So almost all the mandarin companionship's came and taught. 

Was able to eat really good food this week. For some reason our investigators and members invited us to eat with them. So I think that was really nice of them to do that.

This week we were able to have mission tour and zone conference. Elder Gong of the 70 came for both of the meetings. It was really nice. It is always a time to strengthen your desire to serve and find ways on how to become a more effective missionary. 

Just finished all 5 lessons for Richard Xie. He will be baptized on the 30th of august. He is going to be baptized in Wanzai because he will be moving there next week. Its been great to see his change through out the last 2 months. Hopefully President Lam allows me to attend his baptism. 

Super great week and guess what ? I am training this week. Another chance to grow out of my comfort zone. So good luck to me. Have a great week!

Elder Sy 

                                      ELDER SY
(薛 長 老)
耶穌基督聖徒教會
中國香港傳道
China Hong Kong Mission
 2014 - 2016