Tuesday, August 16, 2016

HK 77 See You Around .

On Aug. 15, 2016 at 7:56  AM Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Last week was awesome once again. I love the work, I tried my best. Sundays are always the best, I had a pretty good sleep last night. I am really tired. I love it though, it's amazing how Elder Johnson and I have been seeing a lot of tender mercies the whole time this transfer. As I have been reading the Book of Mormon recently, I have been seeing a clear pattern of gratefulness. The prophet Nephi and Lehi are really great examples. Acknowledging Heavenly Fathers hand in the work has brought so much peace into my heart. Heavenly Father is definitely working miracles here in Hong Kong.

We met with Scot last week, he is so awesome! He is glowing and his testimony is getting even stronger. He went to church in England the last 3 weeks too. Great experiences for him. I am so happy!

David is doing alright as well. He came to church and he has a very humble heart that every time we ask if he prays or reads the scriptures he would say no because he says he doesn't want to boast that he prays and reads. So I hope David is on the right track. He is amazing.

We gave Elvis a baptismal date as well. Elvis was a very old investigator back in Dai Po and I saw him on the street 3 months ago. Now I was able to get a hold of him and he seems pretty down to learn the gospel once again.

Member Missionary work has been great too. I love the members in 維多利亞三分會. They are all amazing and I always feel the spirit every time I go to church or even visit their homes. The gospel is so true. I know that Charity is the pure love of Christ. It never fails. It never will. I am so grateful for the Love of God and His son Jesus Christ. I am grateful for this knowledge! See you around!

薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission