Tuesday, July 5, 2016

HK 71 I Knew It.

On July 4, 2016 at 11:25 AM Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

大家好! WAAA 我最近非常好! 最近又特別多的事發生了. 我希望我所寫的畫能夠給你們一個好的時間.

So yeah, last week was pretty awesome. Elder Blaine Johnson and I had such a great time last transfer. I learned a lot from him. He is such a powerful Elder. We helped a ton of people come unto Christ. It was amazing how we saw the little tender mercies that Heavenly Father has given us. So Yeah, I have a new Companion. His name is......... Elder Johnson! Yeah, another Elder Johnson. 他叫將長老. He is such an awesome guy! He is from Idaho and his family is huge! He has 6 brothers and 3 sisters. Most of his brothers and sisters are married and have kids too so its pretty crazy looking at his family picture. I am very excited to work with this talented Elder this transfer!

So yeah Scot. I have been praying and fasting that Scot could progress towards baptism. He was pretty shaky last week and that made me anxious as well. BUT, I really do have hope for this man. Every time I plead with Heavenly Father for a miracle and a change of heart, I receive so much peace that everything will be alright. This is Scots time. Seriously, praying super hard for Scot has helped me become a better person as well. It really is true, everytime you invite others to come unto Christ you naturally bring yourself towards him as well. I love it, I think Heavenly Father has given such great opportunites to come unto Christ by teaching Scot the last 8 months. So yeah, Scot passed his baptismal interview and we announce that he is going to be baptized next week. I am super excited for him. He is definitely going to be a future leader in the church. So yeah, please continue to pray for him and his family.

I was studying about obedience last week and as I was pondering about the importance of total submission to the Fathers will, I thought about commandments. If there were no commandments given to us then obedience wouldn't be a thing. So I really know that Heavenly Father loves us. He gives us commandments so that we could grow. If we choose to keep his commandments then we grow, if we don't we fall but He always catches us and that is where repentance takes place. Man, I am so grateful for the Saviors atonement. He lives, I know it!

I have been very tired and hungry recently. This is probably what the apostles of Jesus Christ felt back then and now. Wa, its crazy. The cool thing is how everything is enough energy you have for the day. It is awesome. I love the work so much I know that this work is true. This work is amazing and full of miracles. I know that there is so much more to learn! I am excited for the last 6 months of my mission. This will be awesome!

薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission
2014 - 2016