Tuesday, July 12, 2016

HK 72 Eternal Fruits.

On July 11, 2016 at 09:54 AM Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello Everyone! Last week was awesome! Definitely a great week!

So Scot entered into the waters of baptism! It was an awesome service filled with the spirit. The ordinance itself was really smooth! As he came out the water tears filled my eyes. The last 8 months teaching Scot was so worth it. I am really excited for him as he now enters into the path towards Heavenly Fathers presence. His testimony was awesome, he talked about how he came in contact with the church. Heavenly Father really does prepare people and I believe that Scot is one of them. His family will be blessed, now we are going to help his wife. What a lovely family. 

It's awesome that the things that I am doing right now has eternal fruits. I know that every effort placed into the work is not wasted. Life is so much better when placed into an eternal perspective. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. Sharing it is even more amazing. I have seen the gospel change in peoples lives. It is real! The gospel really does change people, the process is amazing! I really do know that we can access the powers of Heaven if we ask Heavenly Father sincerely. We just have to accept his will at all times and move on. Prayers are amazing as well. It really does work! 
薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission