Wednesday, June 8, 2016

HK 67 大家好!

On June 06, 2016 at 9 :36 AM Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

大家好!

Last week was pretty interesting. It went by pretty fast, time gets faster and faster!

We were able to visit the Huangs again, such a good family. We had family home evening with them. Home teaching is very important, we are helping our home teaching companions fulfill there responsibilities of being home teachers. As priesthood brethren we all have responsibility to look after the church. We are to serve and be with the members in times of need and even in times of abundance.

We weren't able to meet Scot this week because he was in 日本 the whole week. We prayed really hard and we sent him scriptures through our member. Members are super important in nourishing our investigators. They are the friends that will be there for them when they need help that we cannot provide. We are doing a good job to get Scot to meet with members so that he can have more ward support.

I was able to go to MLC last week. It was a great meeting. We talked about the needs of the zone and how we can help them and assist them in the work. Being a leader has been a great privilege. I just love serving. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to lift the missionaries and how wonderful it is to be lifted as well.

Well, I am so grateful that I have felt God's love for me. He has been with me the whole time during the ups and downs of my mission. Heavenly Father really loves us and He just wants whats best for us. We just have to be humble and continue to keep His commandments. I know he lives. He has such a big plan for us. I am so grateful for such loving parents. What a blessing it is to have the best support. Have a great week.

薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission