Monday, May 30, 2016

HK 66 你們好! 我寫字的能力還在慢慢的進步! 那我會用英文來寫吧!

On May  30, 2016 at 2 :11 PM Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

So last week was pretty crazy. I kind of lost my self too much in the work, haha! So I was starving the last 3 days of the week because we didn't have good meal times, we were so busy teaching people. A lot of miracles tho!

So Scot has been on top. He has been really humble! He is working so hard to avoid all forms of temptation. One time he freaked out cos his friends were inviting him to drink. So I was pretty worried that night, then I called him around 10 to check and guess what, I was bothering him reading his scriptures. Wow, this man is awesome! He is out of the country so I hope he keeps it up. I am super stoked for him. I am so grateful that I get to his family as well. His family is super nice, we taught his kids the other day and they were super cute! One of there kids were like 天父是一個麵包。。Heavenly father is a bread, I wonder were he got that, haha! This family is awesome, we are praying that his wife will be opening up as well.


It was another great opportunity for Elder Johnson and I to help a main-lander receive baptism. It was a crazy day. We taught her according to her need so that she would be very prepared. She was awesome, these people are super humble and receptive. So I was touched to see a daughter bring her mom to Hong Kong to be taught and baptized as well. She was in tears when her mom was finally baptized. She had a super strong testimony of the gospel. I have learned to not take the gospel for granted out here. I am super blessed.

We also had zone conference this week. It was filled with great revelations for the work. I am so happy that I was edified during the meeting, hearing missionaries and the mission president bearing testimony is one of the greatest moments on my mission. I just love the feeling of having the spirit. Its been a privilege to learn how it works in my life and in the lives of others.

Church was a blast, we were able to bring in Andy one of our new investigators. He seemed to like it and is excited to meet once again. What a great miracle! Even my old man shi xian sheng came. for the last hour. I am very surprised with him cos he comes to church without being reminded. Such a funny guy, I actually saw him play basketball in a park the other day. Crazy old man balling in the parks of Hong Kong. HAHA!

Elder Johnson and I have been seeing a lot of miracles recently. I am learning a lot from him. Such an awesome missionary! He is full of enthusiasm and is so good at teaching. This area has been abundant recently.

I am so grateful that I have this opportunity to grow in Hong Kong. I am loving my mission and making the most out of it. I believe that Christs atonement is real, I have seen the power of it in my life and in the lives of others. I believe that we have a LOVING Heavenly Father. I have felt His love so much as I have been paying attention to the many blessing that I have received out here. I believe that the Holy Ghost is the great Comforter and the greatest motivator. I know that they exist.

Have a great week!


薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission 
2014 - 2016