Wednesday, April 27, 2016

HK 61 Symmetry.

On April 25, 2016 at 9:30 AM Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello how is everyone? Last week was fun. The last four days were pretty nice. It has been raining a lot recently, getting soaked is pretty fun, ha!

So we had exchanges last week, Elder Grayam came to the area. We did street contacting the whole day. It was fun, we met a couple of nice good old people. I've been meeting all these people from Fujian, they are everywhere! (Represent!) So fun teaching these people, sometimes I wonder if some of these people are related to me. Scot has been doing great, he has been progressing really well recently. THe spirit was so powerful during the lesson we had with him last week, we talked about the atonement and how the atonement can help him overcome his weaknesses and trials.

Serving the WeiDuoLiYaSan FenHui has been amazing. I love the members. So much good teachers and great examples to me. I have grown to love the branch and its members. We are working really hard with helping them fulfill their missionary responsibilities.

It has been a trial recently. Investigators are not picking up their phones. It feels like we ran into a wall recently. Pretty tough. These experiences are super humbling. I have learned a lot from my mission recently. The patterns I have seen are pretty clear to me. There is a lot left tho. I have so much more to learn for the remainder of my mission.

One of the great patterns that I have seen is the development of my testimony. As I read my scriptures everyday and pray, my testimony gets stronger. I am so grateful for a knowledge of the savior. I am so grateful that I get to share what I believe to be true with the people that I meet everyday. I love the Savior. I know that he lives. His atonement is real. We all fall short of God's glory, therefore we have to rely on the savior.

I hope you have a great week.

薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission
2014 - 2016