Wednesday, April 20, 2016

HK 60 Always Have The Temple In Your Sights.

On April 20, 2016 at 1:30 PM Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello, How is everyone? I just got out of the temple, what a way to be revitalized. I love the temple, it indeed is the house of God.

Last week was special, we were able to help a mainlander enter into the waters of baptism ones again. It has been a great privilege to be able to teach these people. They are very prepared. All we have to do is review what they have learned. It's really special, the guy we taught said he wants to go on a mission as well. How great is that? Just so much potentials with people we have taught. They are indeed the future leaders of the church.

Scot has been progressing really well. The more we meet with him, the more we see him change. He has been changing a ton recently. As we invite this person to pray and read the scriptures his countenance just changes, what a great blessing to see this person changing. We are very stoked with him, we hope he will be prepared by the 15th of may. Please pray for him.

Last week we really listened to the spirit, we are trying to follow the spirit at all times as we find and teach. We have seen great miracles. The other day as we were praying for where we should go we both had the same answers, pretty crazy.

So yeah, I will leave it short. I just one to bear my testimony again of Jesus Christ. He lives. He is my savior and my redeemer. He is central to what we do, and you know what? It is true, He is indeed the person that is central to what we do. Without Him, all we do will be in vain. But, I know that He is really the core of everything. I am so grateful for this knowledge. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father. I just feel His love all the time. What a great privilege it is to grow up having a knowledge of Him. He is indeed our father in Heaven.

Have a great week!
薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission 
2014 - 2016