Tuesday, March 8, 2016

HK 54 Healing Comes When We Choose To Walk Away From Darkness And Move Towards A Brighter Light.


Hey! 大家好!最近怎麼樣! 我非常高興我可以在香港可以服務我的天父! 我真的智到這個工作是最好的.

This week was awesome! Was pretty busy but it was alright! Man, I love the work. I just love the people of Hong Kong and mainland. We worked so hard this week! Lots of miracles coming along in the island.

This week we had the opportunity to teach and baptize a guy from mainland! He was awesome, these main-landers are so prepared for the gospel. I just see the thirst for the gospel in their eyes everytime I meet with them. I am grateful that I get to help these people learn more about the restored gospel! When we ate lunch with him, he kept asking why we would talk to everyone and we told him that, that is the only way we would be able to preach the gospel. He loved it, every person that passed by us he would say hi as well. I hope he becomes a missionary too!

This week we had MLC and Zone training as well. It was awesome to be able to be edified together with all the zone leaders during MLC. During MLC we talked about obedience and how it is important to be exactly obedient. So grateful that our mission is very obedient. Zone training was awesome. We talked about how we can be better missionaries and how companionship unity is important. Lastly, we set goals on how we can work with the branches better.

Met with almost all of our investigators. We testified and committed them to keep God's commandments so that we will be able to help them develop there faith in Heavenly Father. It is the only way these people are gonna progress in the gospel.

I am very grateful that I get to testify of Christ everyday. I am so grateful that I get serve in Victoria 3rd branch as well. Awesome branch with great leaders. I have learned a lot from their examples. I am grateful that I get serve with Elder Forston as well, I have learned a lot from him. We are both working hard and we really know that it is only through the spirit that we get to have to preach the gospel.

I want to bear my testimony once again. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. Heavenly Father really loves each one of us, He has given us this chance to learn here in life. I know that we are not perfect beings but that is why I am grateful for Christ's atonement. The plan is perfect, I am so grateful for the hope that it brings. I am so grateful for the example that Christ has set for each one of us. I know He lives and He loves each one of us. He understands everything that we go through. I know that the power that the atonement brings is real.

Have a great week!

薛長老
Elder Sy 
China Hong Kong Mission 
2014 - 2016