Monday, May 4, 2015

HK10 Going Home And Apartment Transfer On The Beautiful Ma On Shan (馬鞍山) Area




On Monday, May 4, 2015 5:31 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello!

This week is fun! Every week is always fun! It was transfer calls on Tuesday and I am still staying with my trainer Elder Haggenmiller. So we are staying together with each other for another transfer. I am finishing my training with Elder Haggenmiller. So... We transferred to another apartment. This is the third apartment I am in for the last 2 months. Packing and moving was really hard, the Taipo apartment was really small so there was not a lot of space to move around and pack. Plus the apartment was so dusty so I had allergies and it was really Maah-Faahn. (Annoying) But all is well! The Ma On Shan Apartment is really nice, and there is a beautiful view of the sea too!

This week has its ups and downs. We weren't able to meet with our investigators this week because they are all so busy! Everyone in Hong Kong is so busy right now. It is almost the end of the semester so that is why they are very busy right now. So we went finding the whole week! It was a chance for me to grow again. Met a lot of people on the street. We met the kind people, the "no-time" people, the people who discriminates, and all that! Its fun dealing with different people and finding a way to connect their life with the gospel. This week we did mainland visitors. I was able to help a man come unto Christ by receiving baptism. His wife was a member for 8 years. He had a son who is out on a mission. Her wife encouraged him to get baptized and receive the restored gospel but he told her to give him time. After 8 years he decided to, the wife said 8 years wasn't that long to wait. After 1 year they can be sealed for eternity. I am blessed to teach him and help him. I know his son is really happy right now. 

The Gospel really does blesses families. It has blessed my family so much. I have no regrets here on my mission. I am honored to be called as a servant of the Lord and be an instrument in carrying out the restored gospel to the people. I know Christ lives and I know Heavenly father loves us so much. 

Have a great week! 

-Elder Sy

From Tai Po District To Ma On Shan Area

Ma On Shan Area
On the streets of Ma On Shan
Elder Kang finished his mission last week and went home Saturday.




The beautiful Sha Tin Sea. View from the apartment.
Ma On Shan sunset.






 

  

 Ma On Shan Sunset Video 

(馬鞍山)
(c)
Ebook Storage