Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MTC 7.0 ( Week 7 ) Skin Rashes, Mission Field Excitement, Hong Kong Visa Labels Update.



On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 4:40 AM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

你门好吗 ?

今天我很高可以根你们 电子邮

Hello! Ni men hao bu hao?

This week has been great. There is nothing really new. Everyday I learn a lot, and I strive to become a better missionary each day. Everyday I strengthen my testimony through scripture study and strong prayers.
I only have 3 weeks left, next thing I will know I will be already in the Mission field. In the MTC I strive to be perfectly obedient, It has worked out good for me so far. The More Obedient you are, the more powerful your testimony will become. I am working on that right now. My Chinese is flowing pretty well. The other day I had an interview with Brother Seow ( Our Branch Presidency who is Chinese) and we were speaking Hua Yu the whole time. Crazy huh? 
For these last 3 weeks I am going to make the most out of it. Ill work hard and prepare myself for the field.

I was released as a Zone Leader. The presidency changes it every 3 weeks. It was my privilege to serve the branch. I was a missionary to the missionaries. Me and my companions would often set interviews with every elder ( even though it is not required. ) I took the opportunity to strengthen my testimony through it. I love serving People. My mindset has really changed for the past few weeks. I'm beginning to realize what my purpose really is. 

The best thing I have learned in the MTC so far is being humble. I can not do anything without Heavenly Fathers help. I hope you guys realize it too. Always ask strength from Heavenly Father in all things that you do! 

Bye I love you! 我爱你们!!!!!!

JIA YOU!!
Elder Sy

 ELDER SY
(薛 長 老)
耶穌基督聖徒教會
中國香港傳道
China Hong Kong Mission
 2014 - 2016




















 Sights and Sounds of MTC 7.0