Monday, February 23, 2015

My Last week @ M.T.C. Pre - China Hong Kong Mission Departure Updates



On Friday, February 20, 2015 4:10 AM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hi mom how are you. I was able to e mail because of my companions. They are both getting reassigned. Elder Miner is Going to Arkansas Elder Brandley is going to Long Beach California. How are you! I will not be able to email next week since I am leaving on monday which is my P-day. I love you mom. Tell the rest I love them too. You are always in my prayers. I love you :)



On Monday, February 23, 2015 6:22 AM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hi Mom and Dad,

I am able to send an email because tomorrow I don't have p-day. So yeah, I am going to fly tomorrow 2:30 am to Chicago. I think I will be able to call. I will call the number of the computer room. If ever if no one will answer I will call the office. I am not sure what time I will call so just be prepared. 

Elder Miner, Elder Brandley and the rest of the district is getting reassigned because their visa is still in process. There has been a lot of delays for the Taiwan visas for Americans. These are only temporary reassignments. When the're visa's have arrived they will immediately fly to Taiwan. 

Elder miner is going to Arkansas Little Rock Mission together with sister Johnson and Sister Huntington 
Sister Pierson and Sister Meyers are assigned in Washington Everett mission

This are only reassignments. 

 -Elder Sy

Bye Provo Temple and  M.T.C. for now . But I will be back again someday.