Monday, June 22, 2015

HK 17 Covering The Beautiful Tolo Harbor Zone ( 吐露港 ) With My New Companion.


On Monday, June 22, 2015 11:25 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hey, how is everyone? Wow,this week was great! A lot of things happened in the mission. I have a new companion. I am now serving the whole TOLO HARBOR with Elder Shukis. Its really exciting. We are kinda young missionaries. He has been out on the field for 8 months now. Its crazy how we are serving the whole Zone. I guess once our investigators will start meeting with us we will be jumping on trains. 

The Beautiful Tolo Harbor
This week was great, I moved from the Ma On Shan apartment to the Tai Po apartment. It was sad to leave that apartment, especially knowing that Elder Mangrobang is living there ( A Filipino missionary who came in with me). I am back to the small apartment in Dai Po, There is a lot of space in the apartment right now since its only Elder Shukis and I living there. Anyway enough of the random stuff. 

I have learned a lot again this week. My personal time with my Heavenly Father has been really great this week. Since we don't live with other missionaries, I have more time talking to God. Its been really great, I love it! Repentance is a really beautiful process. Its so nice to be on your knees every night and thinking what I could have done better. 

The work right now is great we have some investigators meeting with us, we have two baptismal dates. Elder Shukis and I are young and excited! We are energetic in getting the work done. New challenges are coming on the way. I am ready to learn new things in this companionship.  

I know the church is true. I know that the fullness of His gospel is restored.  I know Christ lives. I know His atonement enables us to repent and progress. I know that we can be with our Families together forever. 

Have a great week!

Elder Sy



Tolo Harbor

The District







Elder Wong heading back to Malaysia 


Dragon boat race






Our investigator soon to be baptized
My new companion Elder Shukis

God be with you till we meet again Elder Haggenmiller. He is now on the last transfer of his mission on the Kowloon Tong Area.