Monday, June 8, 2015

HK 15 Accepted By Some........ Rejected By Others ! ! !


On Tuesday, June 8, 2015 2:31 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hello! How is everyone? Time is really fast when you are having fun! There is so much to learn out here on the field. It really is a great time to drop bad habits and develop good ones. One bad habit I am trying to drop on my mission is procrastination. Its been good so far. It really is a great time to develop Christlike attributes!

This week was a great week of finding! I am getting darker actually because we stay out a lot. I will probably buy a whitening lotion haha! I had a good mindset for finding last week! We only had 3 full lessons last week so most of the time we were out finding. It was good, met a lot of good people on the streets! Its really fun meeting people with different kinds of characteristics. On my mission, I encountered two people who pointed the middle finger at me. It is pretty funny! 

This week one of our investigator Sean, is going back to mainland. So he can't make his baptism. Its sad but I hope he finds the church in China. On the other hand our golden investigator Richard received a baptismal date. Hopefully he can make it cos he is currently looking for a job in hong kong. It is pretty tough, most of our investigators are going back to mainland. Its the time of the year were Mainlanders either find a job or go home. So its pretty tough for us Mandarin missionaries right now. But its alright, just have to keep on finding the elect!

Pretty good week! Hope you guys have a great week! I know Jesus Christ  lives. If we rely on him we will be blessed! 

Elder Sy



Can't get inside our apartment.

Waitng for the Locksmith To open our apartment's main door.
With Elder Van Orman
With Elder Dazza



P-Day Buffet
My Breakfast

After four months of street finding.


Sights And Sounds Of HK 15