Monday, April 13, 2015

HK 7.0 "The Gospel Is A Fountain Of Knowledge That Never Runs Dry."



On Monday, April 13, 2015 2:39 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:




Hello! How is everyone

Another week has passed. Another week of miracles. Missions are really life changing. You just don't know whats gonna happen everyday. Thing I learned this week is we have to be prepared no matter what. As a missionary, I'll never know who God has placed on my path so I really have to be ready all the time. 

General Conference this week was good! The 2 days of general conference strengthened my testimony. I learned a lot from it. I prepared questions before the conference, I expected that it would be answered. Indeed it was. General Conference really is for everyone. I hope you guys learned from General Conference too. The gospel is a fountain of Knowledge. It depends on the bucket we bring. If we bring a small cup, that's how much we will learn. But if we bring a Bigger cup we will learn more. "Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you"

This week we were really working hard to find new people to teach. We prayed so hard and asked God to help us to find a new place to find. So this week we were going to a lot of places. We were finding really hard in Tai Wai. We prayed really hard this week and on Friday we were able to find a good place to find. We were able to get numbers from 10 people. It was fantastic. Hong Kong mission really requires hard work and enthusiasm. People here are Mmm-Dahan ( no time). So it really requires a lot of Patience Faith and Hard-work.

I really like to share what Elder Bednar shared last week during conference. It was about hushing our fears. Jesus walked on water and Peter wanted to go to Jesus and Christ said come unto me. Peter walked on water but when the storms came we feared and fell into the water. Why? Cos he didn't look to Christ. His focus drifted to the storm and he became afraid. LOOK UNTO CHRIST. No matter what happens in life, always look to him. In times of Peace or Trials always look unto Him. 

I love being a missionary! Everyday I learn new things. I know this will prepare me for my life. I know the Church is True. I bear my Witness that Christ Lives! 

-Elder Sy ( 薛長老 )






















Sights And Sounds Of HK 7.0







The Chapel In Tai Po District