Tuesday, March 31, 2015

HK 5.0 Press Forward With Steadfast Faith In Christ .



On Monday, March 30, 2015 12:37 PM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hello! How is everyone? It just gets better and better each day here in the mission field. This week was pretty busy we had a lot of appointments this week. Street Contacting is really fun. This week I had the goal to talk to as many people I can talk to. A lot of people here are just MmDahan ( Its a Cantonese word for No Time). Finding really is fun. You get to meet different kinds of people everyday.

This week 3 of our investigators came to church again. It is always good to have them come. In the afternoon another investigator came to an afternoon activity. Elder Haggenmiller had to practice singing so I was left with the investigator. It was hard at first cos I am not good with dealing with people but then I opened my mouth and talked to him about his life. We ended have having a good conversation and I testified to him about us having a loving Heavenly Father. 

I have been running a lot since the day I got to Hong Kong. At first it was so hard because there were a lot of uphills and downhills. As time went on it felt better. I could run the uphills without my leg hurting. The other day I thought of an analogy about life. Life has its uphills and downhills. Sometimes it will be easy sometimes it will be hard. As we endure the hard times, things become easier and we end up not feeling pain. We never know what is coming in our life but as we go forward with the gospel of Jesus Christ in our life, life would become happy and easy regardless of what problems we have. I know Christ Lives. I know we have a Loving Heavenly Father. I know he cares for each one of us. I know the Church is true, I know The Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ. His atonement enables us to become clean and pure. I am happy to be a missionary. The blessings that the gospel has brought to my family is countless. Press Forward in Christ. 

Elder Sy ( 薛長老 )







Lots of mosquitos. i got bit and it formed a map of hong kong


Tai Po Distrct at noon. View coming from our apartment.





Notes from Daddy & Mommy Sy :


Picture and Letters below comes From Elder Sy's Mission President. Elder and Sister Hawks. This letter was sent to us through postal mail.



With Elder and Sister Hawks







Sights And Sounds Of The Week :