Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MTC 5.0 ( Fifth Week ) Weight Gain & New Haircut






On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:11 AM, Jayzon Christian Sy <jayzon.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hello!

This week has been great. I feel like my Mandarin is getting better. How are all of you? I am so happy with the pictures you have just sent. It was great, especially the picture of mommy and princess. 

I can't believe its been a month since I have left home. I am having a good time here. I am blessed to be able to get along well with my companions. I really learn a lot from them. They are good examples to me. Their Chinese is doing great too! Everyday we strive hard to become fluent but we know its hard and it will take a while. We just have to do our part because we know Heavenly Father is helping us. He assigned us to this language for a purpose, I know that He will really help us. Everyday in the MTC has been great. I love how, everyday, I gain a stronger testimony for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I have gained a stronger testimony for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This week I learned that missionary work isn't easy. Salvation isn't easy. We all have to taste a little pain of what Christ has felt in the Atonement. His atonement isn't cheap. It is for all of us to return to the presence of Heavenly Father. So if days gets rough and you feel like the world is against you, think of the pain Christ had to go through.

This week is just the same, same schedule. Every  day we strive to do our best to SYL ( Speak Your Language). It really helps me improve my Zhong Wen. I remember the first day in the MTC when we had our first class. Our teacher spoke Mandarin the whole time and not everyone understood. Now I saw the improvement because now they really understand. 

This week I learned that I can't do anything without the help of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I learned that I should humble down and lift up my weaknesses to Him. It really helped me when I do that. Now I can feel the help I really need. And this week I wanted to improve in my English too, they said my English was great, but I dont think so HAHAHAH. So I always ask my companions to correct me if ever I am saying things wrong. 

That is all for this week, til next week!
-Elder Sy


Have you noticed something different ?
Can you see it clearly now ?
By now you should have seen the big difference. Right ?


Wait ! I know what you're thinking and about to say. You are absolutely correct.  Wait ! Don't say it ! Just keep it in your mind. That will do.











A quick Sights  & Sounds clip on the Streets of Provo Temple